Beringer Associates Technology Blog
This week I conducted a webinar on the topic of improving your quote-to-order process, this webinar examines several important topics:
- Current Challenges – We interact with many Wholesale Distributors and hear a lot of the challenges they struggle with. We discuss the challenges related to quoting and quote follow up.
- Research on top performing Wholesale Distributors – What are your top-performing peers doing?
- Managing Quote Requests – There are a few ways that quotes typically get requested, we examine each and display a best practice based process for managing these.
- Managing Verbal quotes – In distribution a lot of verbal quotes are given but that is typically where this process stops. You will see a much better way of managing verbal quotes.
- Quote Follow up Process – Quotes and follow up are almost as important as orders, they are future revenue to the business. Diligent, accountable follow up is a must!
- Generating Sales Opportunities from Quotes – There are times when an actual sales opportunity should be used to manage a potential sale. I will show you how our CRM for Distribution solution tightens up quoting and opportunity management.
- Tracking open Quotes and Quote Items – I show some great tools to manage open quotes and open quote items.
When you have a few minutes watch the recording then drop me an email or give me a call at 800.796.4854 to talk about your quote-to-order process and how CRM for Distribution can greatly improve your process
Happy New Year!
Beringer Associates, a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, is always here to provide expert knowledge in topics like these. Please contact us with any questions you may have.