Beringer Associates Technology Blog
Microsoft CRM 2013 Spring ’14 Update – Sales Features
The Spring ’14 release of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 will be made available to online customers as an automatic service update with the option to install the new features. Customers running Dynamics CRM 2013 on-premises customers will be able to download the update as an installable service pack (SP1).
This update provides a few updates to the Sales components in Dynamics CRM:
CRM Tablet App Enhancements
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for the tablet platform lets your reps stay in touch and productive wherever they are.
- The app allows users with Windows 8, iPad or Android devices to access current customer details – so reps are prepared for every appointment and can update notes, tasks and other details on the fly or right after a meeting.
- Dynamics CRM data is cached on the local device, for access even if internet connectivity not available where you are.
Insights (available for CRM Online only)
- Insights puts real-time company and contact information from 30,000 sources into Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Marketing, sales and account management professionals engage more effectively with prospects to win more deals as a result of less time spent researching and more time selling.
- Millions of company and contact profiles from around the world
- Email addresses and phone numbers
- One-click data sync into CRM
- Financials, SEC filings, family trees, and industry profiles
- Breaking news (e.g. funding news, company expansion, leadership changes)
- Social buzz for target companies (blogs, Facebook, Twitter)
- Social profiles for decision makers (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Warm introductions through personal and corporate connections
- Aggregate personal connections from Outlook, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- Connection sharing (access all co-workers’ connections privately and securely)