Beringer Associates Technology Blog
In the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release, code named “Vega”, there will be several new features added as part of the Marketing area in CRM. This part 1 of a 5-part blog series describing these new features.
Customers begin their buying cycle before they contact you – around 57% of their process is already completed before they engage your company. MSCRM 2015 includes updated features to improve the marketing process for your CRM users.
1. Updated Email Editor – select from pre-built templates or create a new format with the drag and drop features, or advanced options for integrating HTML or CSS.
2. Updated Campaign Management Console – new features for A/B tests on campaign emails, also the response process has been updated to include multi-condition triggers.
3. Updated Social Listening – analyze sentiment with real-time information across social media.
4. Sales Collaboration – new application panel for input related to specific targeting and campaigns. Sellers have more control over customer communication and alerting based on customer behavior.
5. B2B Marketing – integrated webinar options, better and multiple lead-scoring options.
6. Marketing Resource Management – new Marketing Calendar and click-to-call from Lync.
7. Internal Process Automation – improved team alignment and deadline achievement with improved status tracking through a new design approval process.
8. Geographical Expansion – Dynamics Marketing features will now be available for Russia and Japan
For the full CRM 2015 Pre-Release guide, click here.