Exclaimer Signature Manager for MS Exchange / MS Outlook
Outlook Signatures are great for getting names, job titles, contact details and even cool branding elements into every corporate email that you send. They’re an easy way to let your customers know who you are and how to get hold of you – and just think how happy marketing will be with all those extra brand impressions.
Power and Control – Build policies to get the right signatures to the right people. Maybe you want your Sales team to have different signatures from your R&D team? Maybe some users need more than one signature to choose from. Maybe you desire to incorporate campaign banners and disclaimers into your Outlook signatures and maybe everybody gets the same disclaimer but different users would like different signatures.
You get all this and much more with Exclaimer Signature Manager.
Exclaimer Signature Manager Overview
Centrally Managed Signature Management
- Microsoft Certified: use award-winning software trusted by 37 million users worldwide
- Use it on Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 (Will be available for Outlook 2013).
- Auto-fill names: user’s signature is automatically completed with their contact details – instantly
- Gain more followers on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter by incorporating your social networks in your signatures.
- Assign different signatures to each department or use a global signature.
- WYSIWYG editor: Images, RSS feeds, blog posts, fields for contact details and more.
- No local installs: distribute updates with a logon script or Group Policy
- AD-controlled: deploy Outlook signatures based on security or distribution groups, organisational units and any AD attributes
- Designed for Office 365: get total signature control in your hosted set-up
- No add-ins: it won’t interfere with Outlook, Office 365 or any part of your infrastructure
We Would Like to Become Your 24-Hour IT Support Department
Contact us today at 800.796.4854 if you would like more information about how we can help solidify your company’s IT Network Infrastructure.
Our Network Management, On-Site Support and Live Help Desk Packages have helped thousands of businesses best leverage their technology investments.
We would like to become your 24-hour IT Support Department and service all of your company’s needs, affordably and effectively. We have earned recognition as one of Microsoft’s top partner’s in our region for the special care we perform with our customers. We have expertise that spans all areas of hardware and software and our employees stay current with up-to-date certifications.
We will work with you and create a proven solution that is custom tailored for what works best for your individual company.