Power of Choice
Microsoft CRM 2011 allows you the power of choice – choose the deployment model that best fits your business
Microsoft CRM Online
- Software as a Service
- Pay per user/month
- Limited infrastructure requirements
- Rapid time to value
Microsoft CRM On Premise
- Upfront license purchase with ongoing software maintenance costs
- Infrastructure requirements
- Full access to SQL database
- Greater capabilities for customization and integration
- All the benefits of an On Premise deployment without the investment in licensing or infrastructure
- Central access point for all customer interactions and relationships. ¬†Laptop users can synchronize CRM data to an offline, local database.
- Email Integration –¬ As your users send and receive email through Microsoft Office Outlook, the system is logging email in the history of Dynamics CRM. ¬†This allows your team to collaborate and stay informed on whats happenning with Customer, Prospects, Vendors, Projects, etc.
- CRM Address Books – All your CRM contacts right inside Microsoft Outlook.
- Calendar Integration –¬ Manage sales calls, services appointments, and other action items in Outlook linked to records in CRM.
- CRM Toolbar, Menu and Folder System¬†in Outlook means you never leave Microsoft Outlook to perform CRM functions.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is fully integrated with Microsoft Outlook…
It is not an Add In.
Excel Reporting That Is Easy For Everyone
- Full integration with Microsoft Excel means end users can easily perform reporting without the need for an IT person to write reports.
- Push any data from CRM into Excel with 3 Clicks!
- Build Static or Dynamic Excel worksheets with Pivot Tables.
- Update feature lets you bulk update records in Microsoft CRM and push the data updates back into CRM with a single click.
Powerful CRM Reporting and Dashboard Views
- Microsoft CRM offers you many options for analyzing your data. ¬† Dashboards are virtually everywhere and are easy to create.
- Powerful reporting using SQL reporting services. ¬†Create graphical reports and schedule the report to be sent to users by email automatically on a schedule.
- Report wizard guides a non-technical user through creating a report.
- Microsoft CRM will empower you to make better, more informed business decisions based on real data.
If you are considering a CRM solution for your business you have to look at Microsoft CRM. ¬†Industry analysts rank Microsoft CRM as the top CRM solution for business today.
Sign up for a demonstration. ¬†We will tailor the demonstration to your business so you can see how CRM would fit into your business process.